As a Games Artist, you’ll be creating eye-catching art for our mobile games.
- Taking responsibility for the art on multiple small mobile game projects
- Creating 2D/3D art assets and integrating them in Unity
- Participating in art reviews and being receptive to feedback and art direction
- Troubleshooting any art issues from a creative and technical standpoint.
Skills required for the job/professional skill set:
- Two or more years of experience working as a Game artist.
- Diploma/degree in Art & Design or equivalent is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent skills in high and low poly modeling.
- Hands-on experience on how to effectively model, texture, and material 3D assets under production conditions (within deadlines, conforming to client’s requirements etc.)
- Good understanding of 3D asset creation pipeline and process, shaders, and popular plugins
- Good knowledge of industry-standard software such as Maya, 3D Studio Max, ZBrush, Substance Painter and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of how to create assets for / export assets to game engines such as Unreal Engine/Unity
- Self-Motivated, team player and a good communicator.
- Detail oriented. Able to deliver error-free work.
- Able to manage time effectively to insure timely delivery of work.