Game designer with at least 4 years into Game Designing
- Conceptualize, analyse and design casual games with fun features
- Ability to design casual games across genres
- Define player progression
- Clearly define the in-game economy that is in sync with our business goals
- Design and iterate levels based on player feedback
- Define the artistic vision for the game
- Design seamless transitions and animations required for the game.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to design and plan Feature releases and Events
- Conceptualize characters, worlds and game elements based on an overall theme
- Create a complete Game Design Document that is expandable
- Create playable prototypes to playtest the game mechanics
- Communicate the game designs effectively to the stakeholders
- 4+ years of game design experience.
- Experience working on mobile F2P games from concept through live service.
- Designed and developed major game systems for at least one shipped mobile title.
- Experience in creating Live-Ops features and events
- Self-motivated and dedicated towards their craft
- Strongly skilled in written, oral and visual communication
- Maintaining a detailed design documentation throughout the game life cycle.
- Strong knowledge on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods and emerging platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Scripting experience is a plus.