As a developer, you will be working closely with the Lead/Technical Manager/Producer to develop and provide solutions in the process of creating games by maintaining high coding standards.
- Be involved in the process of creating technical design and technical architecture of the game and single features
- Proactive involvement in ensuring top-notch code quality
- Design, implement, maintain and optimize game and engine systems in C++, C#
- Identify risks and opportunities presented during the development and provide solutions to resolve potentially complex problems
Skills required for the job/professional skill set:
- 2+ years of game development experience.
- Master, Bachelor or equivalent in computer science or engineering
- Strong programming skills in C++ , C#
- Strong experience with any commercial game engine (such as Unity 3D, Unreal etc)
- Proficiency in game development areas such as Gameplay, UI, Animation, etc.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently with a large, existing code base
- Knowledge of low-level system architecture
- Knowledge of software development environments and associated tools. (i.e. Visual Studio, JIRA, Git)
- Strong reporting and documentation skills
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude