A Game Producer with at least 3 years into Game Production
- Manage mobile games production including release planning
- Sync with game analysts and Product Managers
- Create and maintain Product Backlog
- Monitor game performance and analytics
- Understand the competition
- Create and prioritize high level tasks based on business impact
- Responsible for the overall quality of the game
- Ensure the vision of the game is maintained throughout the development process
- Candidate must have shipped at least 1 game on Android/iOS.
- Experience of working with frontend and backend developers, artists, product managers, game designers, QA, and marketing team
- Must have the experience of running game live operations and managing its roadmap.
- Strong people management skills
- Good to have knowledge of Unity, Unreal, and art pipeline
- Must have a working knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Slack or something similar
- Excellent knowledge of creating and maintaining a Product Backlog, Burndown charts, etc
- Experience in running the Agile project
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Extremely strong project management skills – Fluent with Agile methodology.