iXie’s advanced Gaming Analytics is here to help you gain a better understanding of how your users engage with your game and how the journey can be optimized to reach your goals. Some common goals studios aim for are higher ROI and sales, better gamer retention and providing premium user experience.
It is critical to measure and analyze gamer behaviour, and to track the success of your various marketing efforts.
Our Gaming Analytics can help you redesign your games to improve UX-UI and make them more user-friendly, and your players can use it to gain proficiency in strategic games.
Role Of Analytics
To acquire new gamers by developing new features
To optimize gameplay and performance during beta-launch
Drive in-app purchases through correct pricing, bundling and in-game salesmanship
Retain gamers by dynamically adjusting difficulty levels and efficient feature engineering
Technologies we use
Why Choose iXie?
iXie has partnered with 50+ Game Studios.
Strong gaming expertise having worked on 450+ titles across every genre and platform.
Data Science expertise with Big Data Analytics, AI and Visualization in the gaming space.
by iXie Gaming
OTHER POSSIBILITIES – LIKE SENTIMENT ANALYTICS AND GAME FRAUD DISCOVERY ETC.
Gaming Business Analytics
By using Google analytics tools (free/paid), you can improve/ track acquisition, retention, engagement, and monetization.
We can help companies reduce player churn by utilizing analytics to understand customer behaviour and uncover player motivations. We can analyse micro-segments that go beyond traditional demographics like age or geographic location to understand customer preferences such as favourite games, preferred levels of difficulty, or game genres.
1. Acquisition focuses on the numbers of new users and the methods of acquisition (e.g., medium, source, campaign, ad network).
2. Engagement measures user activity by event count, the amount of time users engage in game play, and the number of times users initiate game play (sessions).
3. Retention tracks how effectively you turn new users into returning users and what percentage of users keep coming back (e.g., from Day 1 to Days 7, 14, and 28).
4. Monetization is all about in-app-purchase revenue, buyers and transactions: how much money you’re making overall, how much you’re making per user and transaction etc.
1. Campaign optimization: We can help you optimize campaign performance by measuring and testing your campaigns, including messaging, ad layout, and calls to action. With cohort analysis, we can group your players in groups (cohorts) based on their shared traits to better track and understand their actions.
2. Resource allocation: Analytics can reveal how to optimize resource allocation such as ad spend. You can choose the channels which will need more investment and cut back on others. You can also better predict outcomes based on a variety of different variables and iterate accordingly. Additionally, analytics can help you reduce customer acquisition cost.
3. Attribution: We can help you determine which marketing tactics or touchpoints are contributing to sales or conversions. Through these insights, your marketing team can better customize campaigns to meet the specific desires of players, thereby improving marketing ROI.
We can help casino gaming companies identify and target their audience through Data Analytics. We can assist in launching effective marketing campaigns by identifying customer preferences and needs, which marketers can then use to tailor their marketing messages.
Also, online casinos can use our analytics reports to gather insights into user experience, interface intuitiveness, and click-through rates and redesign their website and UI elements to make them more appealing to their target audience.
Marketing mix modelling, Real-time in-game Analytics, Game Fraud Discovery, Fanbase Identity Discovery, Sentiment Analysis, Topic Modelling, CLV Models
Traditional vs Advanced Analytics
Traditional Analytics uses Google Analytics APIs to track the activities with minimal development effort while Advanced Analytics involves development of APIs within the game to allow customized tracking.
Traditional Analytics might lead to storage issues as it provides only limited storage in the long run while advanced analytics offers flexibility to store the historical data and high volumes of data.
We offer Advanced Analytics, which is more precise and customized according to customer requirements. Instead of using canned reports, we pick and slice GA reports to show key KPIs, aligned with business goals.
We can help solve business problems and aid decision making through a host of solutions like Google Analytics, Data Discovery and Visualization. We use below tools to aid us derive insights from data and understand trends.
Game Performance Testing
Game Analytics For A Metaverse Company
AR Game UI Testing